• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Greetings from British Columbia

Gary C-G

Hi I am Gary Clemans-Gibbon from the Kootenays in BC a beautiful land of lakes and mountains. I recently turned professional photographer full time after a year of working part time shooting mostly kids sports and a few portraits.

I have a downtown studio of about 26'x26' which includes room for changing, make-up hair etc. It has a permanent high-ke backdrop made from white-painted vinyl flooring.

I am also a Canadian reseller of Hi-Touch dye sublimation printers and I ship printers and paper/ribbon all over Canada.

I'm two thirds of the way through a three da shoot of the local youth soccer association team + individual photos. Six hundred players in over fifty teams!
This afternoon its the little ones. I've got my clown wig and bunny ears read!

I shoot Canon digital and use Norman lights. Look forward to chatting with you all in the forums...

Oh and b the wa sometimes the ke on m laptop doesn't work.