• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Winter photos, post 'em here!

Mid-December in Southern California, time to pick the oranges!

oranges.jpg

Mike

Jarmo Juntunen

Asher and Mike, to be honest I have no idea why that sign was on the street! Classic American Diner is a fast food chain so maybe they closed shop in Rovaniemi? Mike, I guess you'd have to resort to world's Northermost MacDonalds in Rovaniemi, instead LOL!

I spent many years in East Texas, but snow was quite a rarity (once or twice maybe). Hope she enjoyed wherever this place was before heading back!

I spent many years in East Texas, but snow was quite a rarity (once or twice maybe). Hope she enjoyed wherever this place was before heading back!

She lives in McKinney, near Dallas. This place is Thunder Bay, Canada, just above Minnesota. We visited TX several times around Xmas. Twice it snowed!!! The Texans thought we brought it with us :)