• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Bryan Soderlind

Hello, my name is Bryan Soderlind and I am a photographer living in the Orlando area. I shoot portrait, action, landscape, and documentary type photography and shoot medium and large format film. You can check out my website to see what I shoot.

www.bryansoderlind.com

Thanks!
-Bryan

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hello, my name is Bryan Soderlind and I am a photographer living in the Orlando area. I shoot portrait, action, landscape, and documentary type photography and shoot medium and large format film. You can check out my website to see what I shoot.

www.bryansoderlind.com
Welcome Brian,

I am impressed with the sport of Wake surfing although I don't quite know how it has developed to be so aggressive and acrobatic as your pictures suggest. I'd worry about all those obstacles! I saw the 16mm video trailer and it's fascinating.

I also visited your still pictures and enjoyed quite a number of pictures especially that of the bicycle and a repeated figure of the man who must ride it. The Homesteader picture with the fenced field of sunflowers was also unique. We are, BTW having a thread on sunflower pictures, here. Funny how the center whirl of green on the flower platform can appear like a crop circle. I had never noticed that.

The Homestead picture in still Life has an abstract appearance. Did you movement blur in Photoshop or is that from a passing car.

Anyway, glad you are here. The thing to do is to post your pictures to appear her and make the threads handsome, impressive and fun!

Asher