• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Big Ben from a different view =)

When I was london I wanted to take apicture of Big ben, but I wanted something a little strange. So I thought, why not make a panorama, from inside a typical english red phone box. So I set up the tripod inside the box and then tried to get in there myself to manage the camera ( I use the smallest panorama "head" ever made so the camera can not be on its own, I have to hold and rotate ). One of my legs was outside the phone box and apparently that made the police a little suspicious, so a police came and asked what was going on. Fortunately he trusted me when I told him about the panorama business.
I used my russian fisheye Peleng 8mm.

Heres the panorama unfolded ( its strange to view 360 at once ).

london_phonepano_700.jpg

... and here is a link to the QTVR panorama ...
http://www.pellepiano.com/qtvr/peleng/telefonkiosk_london.html