• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Olympic National Park Panos

A few from a winter visit to Olympic National Park, WA. This is the time of year for solitude (which is an important part of what I seek in nature), very few people at any of these prime locations, and none when I was shooting these.

2nd Beach Sunset
(click for large version)

25636100071_870edf314e_b.jpg

Solduc Falls

25176519009_f2a4b28606_b.jpg

Cape Alava Evening in B&W​

Wonderful photos, Jim. The first one, 2nd Beach Sunset, is especially evocative. The winter season is often overlooked by visitors and photographers to the colder regions.

Benny Angene

Jim, that sunset is beautiful. I imagine sitting there listening to the water, just contemplating life and feeling so small. Thanks for the great shot!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A few from a winter visit to Olympic National Park, WA. This is the time of year for solitude (which is an important part of what I seek in nature), very few people at any of these prime locations, and none when I was shooting these.

2nd Beach Sunset
(click for large version)​

This one picture could inspire us ......and it does, but it's beauty is intimidating. Let's get drunk and click for your larger version!

Asher