• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Let's Do Lunch

Peter Dexter

Lunch counter next to the butchers' stands in Trujillo, Colombia. I never placed an order.

20392099050_7fc7f006f4_b.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi, Peter,

Aw, you former Health Department inspectors are so finicky!

Great shot.

Doug,

Dang! I had the same reaction, LOL!

That red counter is showing its age.

I thought, well that's a "C" from our health department if they're lucky AND give him $50 ? !

Asher

Cem_Usakligil

It looks perfectly acceptable to me actually. I would definitely eat something there. Especially if it is fried or cooked well.

Tom dinning

Registrant*
It looks perfectly acceptable to me actually. I would definitely eat something there. Especially if it is fried or cooked well.

Check your immune system first, Cem.

It's a colorful, cultural, interesting scene but don't let that fool you. Cooking doesn't kill toxins produced by Clostridium botulinum. That bench top probably has more cultures than your local mushroom farm.
And those towels! How often are they used to wipe hands that prepare food for your delicate tummy.

Stick with a picture to take home and save the dysentery for the locals and tourists.