• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Fresh Unpasturized

Robert Watcher

Fresh Unpasturized

FullSizeRender(1).jpg

FullSizeRender-3.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Well there goes tests for infectious diseases! ?

"Raw milk is milk from cows, sheep, or goats that has not been pasteurized to kill harmful bacteria. This raw, unpasteurized milk can carry dangerous bacteria such as Salmonella, E. coli, and Listeria, which are responsible for causing numerous foodborne illnesses.

These harmful bacteria can seriously affect the health of anyone who drinks raw milk, or eats foods made from raw milk. However, the bacteria in raw milk can be especially dangerous to people with weakened immune systems, older adults, pregnant women, and children. In fact, the CDC analysis found that foodborne illness from raw milk especially affected children and teenagers.
" USA Center for Disease Control

Might or might not be safe for us tourists, LOL, but it sure is basic, bountiful and beautiful to observe!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Fresh Unpasturized

FullSizeRender(1).jpg

FullSizeRender-3.jpg

I love the scene. It shows the efficiency of agrarian life, (albeit without running water to sanitize the hands and udders). The sequence is especially wonderful as it shows a variety of social interactions - the passer by's smile and the satisfaction of the woman drinking the fresh milk!

I hope you have more as this is so basic to how man moved to become less dependant on hunting. One could argue that without such domestication, there would be neither Shakespeare nor cluster bombs!

Asher

What an incredible scene.. one I would never have thought could happen in today's world.

Now, I would not want to drink that milk, not because it's RAW but omg, it's warm.. ech! Sorry, for me, it's got to be very cold or it's going to turn my stomach.. lol.

cool photos though! :-D

Robert Watcher

What an incredible scene.. one I would never have thought could happen in today's world.

Now, I would not want to drink that milk, not because it's RAW but omg, it's warm.. ech! Sorry, for me, it's got to be very cold or it's going to turn my stomach.. lol.

cool photos though! :-D

Anne and I agree with you Maggie. It is the drinking the milk warm that would be a challenge for us too.

--------