• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Toronto Photographer/Instagrammer

Tudor Stanescu

Hello all!

My name is Tudor Stanescu and I am a jack of all trades photographer and Instagrammer from Toronto, Canada. Majority of my work can be found on Instagram, as that is my platform of choice. If you want to get a good idea of what I do, you can check out my profile here: https://www.instagram.com/legionxstudios/.

I've been doing photography for about 8-9 years when I bought my first DSLR, the original Canon T1i. Over the years I ended up upgrading to the Canon T2i, then the Canon 60D, and finally the Canon 5d Mark III, my current camera. I have only recently started to take it more seriously in about late 2015 to early 2016 when I finally decided to turn the hobby into a business.

In 2018 my main goal is to get my photography podcast up and running, where I will be interviewing Instagram photography influencers. I hope by the end of January to have published the first couple of episodes, as everything is finally starting to come together!

Hoping to use this forum of a cool place to network with other photographers and creators!

Cheers,
Tudor

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Tudor,

So delighted you arrived!

Such a distinguished name, Tudor. Happens to have a lot of weight and ethos of a great age of courtiers, literature, theater and style.

I look forward to you sharing your photography. Just 1-6 pictures each a jpg, with something that relates them together.

If they are for some commercial purpose or merely for fun let us know, as we try to direct feedback according to the goals of the photographer, if we can.

Asher

Tudor Stanescu

Tudor,

So delighted you arrived!

Such a distinguished name, Tudor. Happens to have a lot of weight and ethos of a great age of courtiers, literature, theater and style.

I look forward to you sharing your photography. Just 1-6 pictures each a jpg, with something that relates them together.

If they are for some commercial purpose or merely for fun let us know, as we try to direct feedback according to the goals of the photographer, if we can.

Asher

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Here are a few of my favourite shots from a trip last year to California!

SF%20Golden%20gate%20Bridge%20Night_zpsjcobz8gp.jpg

santa%20cruz%20splash_zpssiu0bmwc.jpg

santa%20clara%201_zpst7plbcca.jpg

santa%20cruz%20n4_zps2q2fvs4l.jpg

Tudor

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Tudor and Welcome!

Some great shots that you' ve shared here! Best of luck in your endeavors and I'll see you here soon, I hope!

:)
Maggie

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hi Tudor,
Thank you for your effort but something comes wrong…
Does anyone have the same trouble as me (not seeing the pic but this:
Tudor.png
)?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Here are a few of my favourite shots from a trip last year to California!

SF%20Golden%20gate%20Bridge%20Night_zpsjcobz8gp.jpg
[/IMG]​

Tudor

Is this the Bay Bridge? I dont recognize it from the Embarcadaro side in San Francisco.

I see you have a penchant for rose tinted sky!

Asher