• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Tulips Encore - Still Life

Until a week ago, it was still winter here, but finally a few tulips have poked through brave heads out of the ground and have given us hope of spring. Unfortunately, they are announcing a bit of snow for tonight, but I went out and brought one tulip in and took some images in the warmth and comfort of my home. Thought I'd share a couple.

tulip1.jpg

Spring Promise - © Maggie Terlecki

tulip3.jpg

Flow - © Maggie Terlecki

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Until a week ago, it was still winter here, but finally a few tulips have poked through brave heads out of the ground and have given us hope of spring. Unfortunately, they are announcing a bit of snow for tonight, but I went out and brought one tulip in and took some images in the warmth and comfort of my home. Thought I'd share a couple.

tulip1.jpg

Spring Promise - © Maggie Terlecki

Maggie,

Scrumptious! Almost devourable!

Asher

Asher Kelman

I love the first as it reminds me of a delicious icecream desert in an oval bowl at a Japanese restaurant. Luscious!

Asher

Asher Kelman

[

tulip3.jpg

Flow - © Maggie Terlecki

This one is classic tulip but unusually presented in landscape mode and with a great flourish of a leaf curving across to the right covering almost 1/3 of the picture. This could only be shown this well as you've done it. It's original, powerful and I'd give it a place on my wall! Mood enhancer it is!

Asher

Charlotte Thompson

Maggie

I love love the first shot
There is an "act of female sensuality" to it
A submissive grace_ inside a gorgeous strength of beauty_
a simple act of giving itself_ Very Very Nice_

Charlotte_