• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

This morning...

Antonio Correia

From a small city walk this morning. Playing with an Olympus 5 II
i-cRs9fmX-XL.jpg

i-kTh5KQ8-XL.jpg

James Lemon

I upgraded my wife's camera from the the previous model to this new OMD 5 -11. She broke the display screen on the last one but the camera still worked, she likes to use the viewfinder it did not seem to bother her. She is very happy with this new model. Impressive camera technology that produces awesome pics like the ones you have presented!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I like taking pictures on walks, but these give us unusual details.

The small size of these 4/3 cameras makes them so useful and less disruptive!

Asher

Antonio Correia

I am sorry guys if I have not been here before as I am not receiving notification e-mails !
Well, Asher and I we tried to fix this issue but it persists. Never mind. I will come and see what is going on...
-
I bought the camera with a 12-40mm f/2.8 lens (24-80). I like it. It is nice to travel. Perhaps coupled with another lens... I'll see. ;)
The combo is light and my backs thanks the concern.
Meanwhile Luisa and I, we will be able to change lenses as she will be holding the Pany GX7 which uses the same mount. Nice solution, I think.

Here are two more shots of the occasion with a little help of LR

Oh BTW. The camera and the lens are weather proof. The rain started to pour which did not bother me. Good !

Which James Lemon are you ?

i-7V2FSsQ-XL.jpg

i-ftVhNNL-XL.jpg

James Lemon

I am sorry guys if I have not been here before as I am not receiving notification e-mails !
Well, Asher and I we tried to fix this issue but it persists. Never mind. I will come and see what is going on...
-
I bought the camera with a 12-40mm f/2.8 lens (24-80). I like it. It is nice to travel. Perhaps coupled with another lens... I'll see. ;)
The combo is light and my backs thanks the concern.
Meanwhile Luisa and I, we will be able to change lenses as she will be holding the Pany GX7 which uses the same mount. Nice solution, I think.

Here are two more shots of the occasion with a little help of LR

Oh BTW. The camera and the lens are weather proof. The rain started to pour which did not bother me. Good !

Which James Lemon are you ?

i-7V2FSsQ-XL.jpg

i-ftVhNNL-XL.jpg

Hi Antonio

I am the one that is not on Flickr but do make my presence known here on OPF!

James

Antonio Correia

However, nothing like to drive a modern car or photograph with a modern camera...

The other day I grabbed my 5D with the 24-70 lens and I thought: how could I travel with all this before ? With so much weight ? I was younger yes, but not that much.

Now, grabbing the Oly E-M 5 II with similar lens (24-80) is a piece of cake.

i-NB6FD9q-XL.jpg

i-62xwfZL-XL.jpg
the e-mail notifications are working. :)