• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Fun: What flowers can you grab up close with your smart phone!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
My iPhone 6+ is always with me and am surprised at how good the camera is.

I love its simplicity in social images but its also competent for so much more.

IMG_7252_800.jpg

Asher Kelman: Tulips for Wendy

October 2018 Los Angeles

You're invited to comment and add your own!

Asher

James Lemon

No Iphone

i-wj82JbG-L.jpg

No Iphone but I am posting this. I was in a coffee shop the other day and seen a huge print of some banana peppers. Anyway I noticed that all of the highlights of the picture were burned out! But what was really tacky is that someone actually painted the blown out parts with white paint ?

This was not the first time that I have seen a picture in a public place with blown out highlights. Great pictures too but no ink on the paper?

So I was inspired to engage these flowers with my camera. Nothing like Maggie's and Asher's works of art but fun just the same. I will try again and make a print of a good flower picture to hang in the hallway.

Asher Kelman

Glad you were inspired, James. Yes its amazing that even wedding photographers will print a veil with blown out detail of the lace. But cover with paint?

So, you're finding your own allowances of beauty. I'ts uplifting and I love to see what catches your eye!

Asher

Asher Kelman

I love Calla Lilies. They often are extras in a garden secondary to displays of roses or other cultivated beauties.

Why can’t I attach images! Well I have to work on permissions!

Last edited: