• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Planet: Just so you should know!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Guys, you may wonder why I might be a bit slow posting images and getting done all the great plans I propose! Well I had some health issues and today had a perfect surgery, (well on narcotics, at least, not one nurse didn't look beautiful and worth photographing, so I'm arranged to photograph them all!). So now I'm home and after a brief rest will be back up to speed, (bad choice of word, LOL) and then deal with enhancements I've promised.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Cem, Bart and Fahim,

Thanks for the kind thoughts. I appreciate so much family and friends amongst whom I'd place you at my table any time.

I have such clarity that we're blessed and there's so much kindness, beauty and competence around us. Each of you demonstrate this in your own very personal ways.

Asher

Doug Kerr

Hi, Asher,

Guys, you may wonder why I might be a bit slow posting images and getting done all the great plans I propose!
Well, it seems that you hardly skipped a beat (hope that metaphor isn't too close to home).

Well I had some health issues and today had a perfect surgery, (well on narcotics, at least, not one nurse didn't look beautiful and worth photographing, so I'm arranged to photograph them all!).
Sounds like a good outcome on that front (perhaps the plural is needed there)!

So now I'm home and after a brief rest will be back up to speed, (bad choice of word, LOL) and then deal with enhancements I've promised.
Well, I hope your recovery goes well, and of course we must always remind physicians to follow the recommendations of their peers at a time like this.

May Apollo be with you.

Best regards,

Doug

Ben Rubinstein

pro member
Enhancements for the forum or is that what you were having done?

Sorry couldn't resist :)

All the very very best and get well soon!

Ben

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
Asher -

I am sure you have those nurses modeling for you. Hopefully Wendy has made sure you have no camera there but again I am sure you have given your number and promised a session to each of the most beautiful women there. And of course, they are probably flitting around you with huge smiles on their face. I have yet to meet a photographer with the gift of talk that you have with the subjects.

Anyway, speedy recovery to you.

Cem_Usakligil

... I have yet to meet a photographer with the gift of talk that you have with the subjects.
That is an understatement. Asher has the gift of the gab like no one else; photographer or not! :)
I still think back to our small photographic forays for a few days in 2008 with great fondness. He can charm/lure/flatter women incredibly well. I remember the situation that we were shooting on the private grounds of a shopping area and a woman security officer came to tell us that we were not allowed to photograph on the premises. Asher has then charmed this lady so successfully that not only has she allowed us to photograph further but she has even started posing for Asher for an impromptu shoot right there and then. I was gobsmacked!

Last edited:

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
That is an understatement. Asher has the gift of the gab like no one else; photographer or not! :)
I still think back to our small photographic forays for a few days in 2008 with great fondness. He can charm/lure/flatter women incredibly well. I remember the situation that we were shooting on the private grounds of a shopping area and a woman security officer came to tell us that we were not allowed to photograph on the premises. Asher has then charmed this lady so successfully that not only has she allowed us to photograph further but she has even started posing for Asher for an impromptu shoot right there and then. I was gobsmacked!

Cem - That was at the Grove in Los Angeles. How could we forget that!

Asher - hope you are well on the way to recovery.

Martin Evans

I hope that your recovery is smooth and uneventful, dear Asher. Don't try to hurry the convalescence though - I find that the older I get the slower I heal. (And I'm sure that there are other difficulties too, but I can't remember what they are, just at the moment)

Best wishes,

Martin