• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Zeiss P-Sonnar f2.5 90mm Projection Lens does Flowers

Dr Klaus Schmitt

Taken handheld at Hermannshof Park here in Weinheim, Germany. No crops, as shot.

28176055732_0b2abb514a_o.jpg

27998667170_661af50354_o.jpg

27664601213_5602154948_o.jpg

28176060342_2007736970_o.jpg

28280011045_c1c178561a_o.jpg

28280010365_fc99321beb_o.jpg

Full set is here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/kds315/albums/72157670323148861

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
That plump bumble bee unites the diverse pictures!

Very satisfactory ........and in focus too!

Asher

Gosh, I'm so jealous, I want to go to this garden with you and spend a day taking pictures of beautiful flowers... you are fortunate to live so close! Maggie

Dr Klaus Schmitt

Gosh, I'm so jealous, I want to go to this garden with you and spend a day taking pictures of beautiful flowers... you are fortunate to live so close! Maggie

Yes, indeed I feel blessed to just have to cross the street and be there. It is a wonderful garden with 2.500 different species, an amazing place it is, all year around.

If you ever make it to Germany, you'd be invited!

Yes, indeed I feel blessed to just have to cross the street and be there. It is a wonderful garden with 2.500 different species, an amazing place it is, all year around.

If you ever make it to Germany, you'd be invited!

Oh, my, If I ever have the opportunity to go, I will take you up on your offer. Your flower photographs are so beautiful. Mine may not be as great as yours, but having the choice of so many must be amazing. Thank you for sharing! :) Maggie

Dr Klaus Schmitt

I just comes from practise Maggie, you certainly have that in you too! I hope you will ever make it here to Europe, so much history and diverse culture in comparable small areas, certainly worth the experience!