• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Jacob

He's a almost finished with 1st grade. I haven't been picking up the camera much lately. I've grown so tired of processing. Most of what I do know is SOOC with modified in-camera picture settings and sometimes an instagram filter.

I decided to run this one through lightroom.

34495586292_eb213585e5_b.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
He's a almost finished with 1st grade. I haven't been picking up the camera much lately. I've grown so tired of processing. Most of what I do know is SOOC with modified in-camera picture settings and sometimes an instagram filter.

I decided to run this one through lightroom.

34495586292_eb213585e5_b.jpg

Jake,

Thanks for sharing your family! He's grown so much! Does he have a younger sibling to fight with? Must be racing around the neighborhood on his skateboard or bike!

Asher

Jake,

Thanks for sharing your family! He's grown so much! Does he have a younger sibling to fight with? Must be racing around the neighborhood on his skateboard or bike!

Asher

Oh yeah. His "lil" sister Arianna is 3 going on 16 and they are alwasy messing with each other!

30587151876_8d42ec28d0_b.jpg