• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Sam

My younger cousinasked me to do her senior images. I eventually caved.

30593071895_6f78deeb27_b.jpg

29959114153_ed2eded70f_b.jpg

30556448076_68cf1500ec_b.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
My younger cousinasked me to do her senior images. I eventually caved.

30593071895_6f78deeb27_b.jpg

29959114153_ed2eded70f_b.jpg

30556448076_68cf1500ec_b.jpg

Jake,

I normally would choose a favorite but you aced them all!

She appears like an intelligent, compassionate and wonderful young woman with a rich future.

What is her special interest. I am sure theventire family must be proud...... And you too deserve a pat on the back for recording so well this treasure of a young person about to make her mark in life!

First class photography and done with feeling, love and a flourish of dignity.

If you make prints, these are worth a gallery show!

Asher

Jake,

I normally would choose a favorite but you aced them all!

She appears like an intelligent, compassionate and wonderful young woman with a rich future.

What is her special interest. I am sure theventire family must be proud...... And you too deserve a pat on the back for recording so well this treasure of a young person about to make her mark in life!

First class photography and done with feeling, love and a flourish of dignity.

If you make prints, these are worth a gallery show!

Asher

Yes she has abright future ahead. I really wish she would have brought her instrument. I think she plays the cello so I need to set up a shoot with that. She recenlty asked if I could shoot her prom pictures but I wouldn't even know where to start.