• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Costa Rica Photo Safari Feb. 26 - March 8, 2010

I have recently finalized plans for my 6th trip to Costa Rica, leading a small-group Photography workshop (maximum of 10 participants).

Locations in this wonderfully biodiverse and friendly little country will include Cerro de la Muerte, Tapanti National Park, Wilson Botanical Gardens and OTS-Las Cruces Biological Station, with several days at the Tiskita Lodge on southern Pacific coast.

Workshop sessions will cover a variety of topics on photography, including exposure, metering, flash, macro photography, composition, Raw format, digital workflow, Photoshop, etc.

Details can be found here:

Costa Rica Photo Safari Feb. 26 - March 8, 2010

Visit my website (DLC Photography) for images from past Costa Rica trips, and multiple other locations around the country and the world.

Email me with any questions - hope you can join us!