• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Nice dog house

Diana Welch

I will be taking a picture of my dog and his dog house, and the background is at the cabin at the foot of the mountain. I'm looking for a dog house that will match the background? Do you have any suggestions?

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I will be taking a picture of my dog and his dog house, and the background is at the cabin at the foot of the mountain. I'm looking for a dog house that will match the background? Do you have any suggestions?

Do you own a doghouse?

Whatever you have would be great.

But show pictures of the cabin and mountain and we could help out with a new dog house!

Asher

Diana Welch

I will be buying a dog house which I want to match the background but I do not have a clue what dog house that I need to choose, I'm in the city right now and I didn't have an actual photo of the cabin and the mountain I got a similar one from online which is almost the same. Just an additional questions do you have any experienced in taking photo shoots of dogs or other animals? Just need some advice before I shoot. ;)

cabin-view-overlooking.jpg

Diana Welch

Guys, does anybody here has any experiencing working with animals in photography? I prefer to use a dog as my subject so I'm thinking if this particular dog houses would be a fit for a mountain scenery background. Any tip or experiences with this type of photoshoot?