• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

In Perspective, Fun: Old ones saved from the great fire of anger!

When I was in the mood for shaking my bottom :)

concert-tho-hakola-6.jpg

Theo Hakola

concert-hard-ons-albi-05-10-93-guitariste.jpg

Hard ons (it's their real name)

concert-hard-ons-albi-05-10-93-bassiste3.jpg

Hard ons

Mark Hampton

When I was in the mood for shaking my bottom :)

concert-tho-hakola-6.jpg

Theo Hakola

Sandrine,

I like this one the colour and texture work well for me but I not heard any of thier music so I will check them oot and report back...!

.... It was good also looking at the Buzzcocks again ..... so young !

I hate missing threads !

cheers​

Hi thanks mark...Theo Hakola is the former singer of both bands one called "Orchestre Rouge" and the other one is "Passion Fodder". He's an American but lives in France.

One of his "hits" is Luz Blanca

As for the Buzzcocks, I had the luck to follow them on a mini tour they've done after "Operators manual", it was pretty long time ago, but after the "punk" times.

They are very nice guys....

Thanks for digging that up...to follow the music vs photography elsewhere.... :)

Mark Hampton

Hi thanks mark...Theo Hakola is the former singer of both bands one called "Orchestre Rouge" and the other one is "Passion Fodder". He's an American but lives in France.

One of his "hits" is Luz Blanca

As for the Buzzcocks, I had the luck to follow them on a mini tour they've done after "Operators manual", it was pretty long time ago, but after the "punk" times.

They are very nice guys....

Thanks for digging that up...to follow the music vs photography elsewhere.... :)

Sandrine,

I will have a listen when I get back in from work... thanks for the link...

cheers

Mark Hampton

Sandrine,

I will have a listen when I get back in from work... thanks for the link...

cheers

sandrine,

I liked that i need to listen to more - your work in this case makes sense to me ... the distortion is on the music - and is conveyed in the work you made....

the colour, snarl an lean into frame...

thanks for posting this.

cheers