• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: concert: thee attacks

Nuno Alexandre

Hi,
just sharing a few shots from the weekend.
Band name: Thee Attacks
(probably touring the US soon, since the Rolling Stone gave them a pretty good word )
Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/theeattacks

theeattacks1.jpg

photo © Nuno Alexandre / eosphoto.eu

theeattacks2.jpg

theeattacks3.jpg

Thanks for looking and questions or feedback welcome.

Mark Hampton

Nuno,

I like the dynamic in this one, for me is in there is still image there is a feline grace. In the image below you are getting to the intimacy of the performance.

theeattacks2.jpg

I like the high contrast - I like B&W to contain both black and white...

I didn't find any exif on the images - can you just give me an overview? lens /iso /sensor holder/ fstop - what nightmare of lighting did you have to contend with?

nice work - I enjoyed looking through these and finding the music.

cheers

Nuno Alexandre

I like the high contrast - I like B&W to contain both black and white...

I didn't find any exif on the images - can you just give me an overview? lens /iso /sensor holder/ fstop - what nightmare of lighting did you have to contend with?

nice work - I enjoyed looking through these and finding the music.

cheers

Thanks.
gear: 5d II, 85/1.2, iso~3200
the light: terrible.. alternating setup was switching(back-lighting) between red&yellow or blue&purple or red&blue .. and to make things worse a lot of smoke.
but am getting used to it, it usually never gets better than this, i do get lucky sometimes, when they have the good idea of using orange and white, that seems to work well.