• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Guitars i New York and Stockholm ...

My Epiphone Sheraton ...

new_york_sheraton_800.jpg

knightshouse_moonlight_800.jpg

Robert Watcher

Great potential in that first image. Just kind of too bad that you hadn't lit the guitars with flash or reflectors of some sort. They get lost in the shadows and spotty lighting. As a guitar enthusiast, the guitar laying flat on the dirt doesn't appeal to me too much - but that is just personal preference. Overall a nice effort.

Antonio Correia

What attracts me in the first image - which is in my opinion, better that the second one - is precisely the position of the guitar and it's placement as though it was not important...

I am not very found of the blue in the second one but the composition with the light coming from the window is very good.

Two proposals, one very different from the other but both pretty good !

I came back to edit: love the tone of the first image !!!

:)