• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

A few of my boys playing...

Joey_Wilson

A few of my boys are various gigs they've played... and one of their friend too

776358251_QRpC9-XL.jpg

334813172_rJTrw-XL.jpg

548843010_u2cQ4-L.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
A few of my boys are various gigs they've played... and one of their friend too

776358251_QRpC9-XL.jpg

334813172_rJTrw-XL.jpg

548843010_u2cQ4-L.jpg

Joey,

Welcome. It's a great jump for you to not only post immediately but also to bring in kids who like music. I too have sons who play and one of them still does. I do my best in photographing performance. I enjoy your 3 pictures showing different approaches to music as seen through the tiny glimpse of one picture each. The first two are gentle and the last one is deep and lost in the moment of the song. You must be quite proud. I also visited your website and expected good pictures but the kids playing music was an added bonus!

Asher