• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

First wedding from 2008

Paul Bestwick

pro member
OK....... I will continue with my "Blue WAll" theme.

I had the use of this car for less than a minute. It was a day that I had 2 weddings booked & the guys that shoot for me turned up at the location where I was working with my couple.
Anyhow, I raced the couple onto the road for a very quick shot. & I mean QUICK. I'm standing in the middle of the road with traffic passing very close to my butt.

jan car.jpg

Barry Johnston

Great Photos Paul...

Hi Paul,
Really nice images of some truly happy moments.... and yes, the car was very fortuitous indeed....

Thanks for sharing...

Regards,
Barry

Paul Bestwick

pro member
Apologies all. Recent hard drive melt down has resulted in a "MAJOR DILEMMA" @ Studio 58.

Up & running again but a few things lost forever...... Glass is still half full.