• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Picnic

Chris Calohan

A rather ambiguous situation as the viewer has to make decisions as to a story that will fit their own summation of an event or events.

15326582704_0fc2cf7d97_b_d.jpg

Picnic: Chris Calohan​

Doug Kerr

Hi Chris,
A rather ambiguous situation as the viewer has to make decisions as to a story that will fit their own summation of an event or events.

15326582704_0fc2cf7d97_b_d.jpg

Picnic: Chris Calohan​

Lovely. Bicycles of complementary gender.

I quote the legendary film actor Mercedes McCambridge. In about 1971, relatively late in her career, she was playing a guest role in "The Glass Menagerie" at Albuquerque Little Theater, a rather serious community theater. (I was at the time Director of Sound Production there.)

As she came onto the stage at rehearsal her first day in town, having just been in the Green Room (sort of a lounge/ready room for the players), where much of the social interaction seemed to be hormonally-fueled, she said, "Ah, 'tis spring, and the saps have begun to flow."

Best regards,

Doug