• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

KUDOS TO GREAT OPF BUYER OR SELLER: positve only

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Post positive experience fromtransactions here. This will affirm our sense of community, since after all, we are recycling valuable gear.

Thanks,

Asher

marc wilson

pro member
Seller: Marc Wilson
Buyer; Cem Usakligil

Sigma 21-24mm

Thanks Cem, nice easy transaction...hope you're enjoying the lens.

Thanks,

Marc

Cem_Usakligil

Great seller: Marc Wilson

Seller: Marc Wilson
Buyer; Cem Usakligil

Sigma 21-24mm

Thanks Cem, nice easy transaction...hope you're enjoying the lens.

Thanks,

Marc
Obviously, I also would like to thank Marc for the nice and easy transaction. He has delivered exactly what he has promised, very quickly and to my full satisfaction. The goods were received in very good order within two days even though it was sent from the UK to the Netherlands.

Yes, the lens is great but I haven't used it properly for a real shooting session, yet. When I have the time to do so, I'll post some results elsewhere on OPF. However, the technical testing I have done has not brought any problems into light :).

Cheers,

Jerome Love

Seller:Eric Hiss

Item: Canon 15mm Fisheye 2.8

Great seller, went out of his way to make the purchase more convienent for me.

Seller: Will Thompson
Buyer: Charles Webster
Item: Norman 200C Flash kit

Will went out of his way to keep me informed at each step along the way, was super helpful and the flash unit arrived ahead of schedule and exactly as expected.

Kudos to Will for this deal.

Thanks Will,

<Chas>

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Seller: Will Thompson
Item: 1DII battery charger.

Will responded to my plea as several items in my gear are missing. The charger he sold for $125 and shipped immediately. It arrived 2 days later packed perfectly with air pocket plastic and it was unscathed, in fact like new.

I'm impressed that if you need a windshield wiper for a 16x20 ground glass, he'd have a used one he's currently re-anodizing! But, hey, that's Will!

Asher