• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Just for Fun No C&C will be given: Talented Beauty (Sunset Shoot)

Freddy Oropeza

Hi all!
Still new around these parts. I wanted to share a shoot a did some time ago, using the warm afternoon sun, and filled with flashed.

Shanna.jpg

If you'd like to know more about the shoot and the subject, you can find the info here.
http://freddyoropeza.com/blog/?p=436

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Freddy,

I've a good feeling about this picture. It's interesting that we know she is posing but the pose is still sensitive and although staged, still has sentiments that we relate too.

Good job with the reflector. It's such a simple procedure and so effective here. Tell me how you keep the reflector at the right angle. A favorite stand or an assistant? It's hard to beat a really good helper!'

I would have loved to have seen much more of the location as this is important for the feeling of the work.

Asher

John Angulat

pro member
Hi Freddy,
Very nicely done!
I agree with Asher's observation of a simplicity within the image.
However to have such a wonderful result, I'm sure the effort was in no way simple!
Great shot!

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Freddy,

In general I agree with the comments by Asher, John and Ruben; it is a nice picture.

Since you have chosen to present it using the "Just sharing" prefix, I won't discuss the couple of remarks I have. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,