• Guide: Pictures are the best way of describing what is for sale. Please describe any nicks, defects, missing parts and if a lens or camera, source and serial number, if available.

The recycling of unused gear helps this community! Good luck!
  • This forum is for contributors with a track record of substantial posts on phottography. Post such as "great picture" don't count. We routinely soft-delete "for sale" posts from those who have not, as yet, really participated as described above.
  • Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

UK ONLY-CANON 30d and load of gear for sale!

Bradley Case

UK ONLY SALES!

I went out and purchased a load of gear , which i have used for 2 weeks only and am not in need of this anymore! (was freelance now working for company)
Everything is boxed!

*Canon EOS 30d Body(charger, strap, software etc)
*spare battery
*Canon EFS 17-85mm Lens
*Canon CP-E3 Battery Pack
*Canon Speedlite 580EX Flash
*Canon off-shoe cord 2
*flash side bracket
*Canon EW-73B Lens Hood 67mm
*67mm Sky-Lite filter

*lowepro CompuTrekkerAW backpack/rucksack with laptop compartment
*lowepro NovaMini AW shoulder camera bag

Please sensible offers! all as new and boxed!!!
Am living in Bromley-just south east of london

please give offers on any of the above-dont have paypal!
you are more than welcome to view products or can meet london

07939 403 766 for any offers etc

Last edited:

Bradley Case

This was all purchased new with insurance money from last equipment that was stolen form me, everything is boxed and the receipt can be viewed by anyone if need be!

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Bradley,

Maybe also introduce your self in the Intro forum, so people know you )and add your website URL too).

I believe from what I've seen, that your Canon equipment could be worthwhile. I encourage photographers who need this to check this out.

Good luck!

Asher