• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Kitty in the sunny park

Dr Klaus Schmitt

hmm, let's see what's going on here...

15169038633_df0f70a063_o.jpg

Is this edible?

15788477195_943fb6e99a_o.jpg

naaa...

15786607681_1b294b7e67_o.jpg

hmm, what to do now?

15602655119_1259293447_o.jpg

Hermagis 80mm projection lens, sunny mid November day.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
hmm, let's see what's going on here...

15169038633_df0f70a063_o.jpg

15788477195_943fb6e99a_o.jpg

Dr Klaus Schmitt: 2 Untitled Images

Hermagis 80mm projection lens, sunny mid November day

These first two are my favorites and then it's hard to choose - the cat thinking like a philosopher whether or not to invest in giving the intruder attention or the second where we are amazed by the one magic called "life", painted in sienna hues of beauty! The lens renders the light and detail well giving attention to the cat and butterfly and then softly taking away detail as we move away to the periphery.

A wonderful magician, you are, Klaus: eye, instinct, quests, skill and delivery! :)

Asher

Dr Klaus Schmitt

@Chris: yeah, we meet again here, just "catspectral" as this is one of my fav wavelengths ;-)

@Asher: thanks for the compliments! This, again, was a magical day where all was right, the warm sunlight, the decaying autumn leaves and flowers, the last remaining butterflies, and my friend, the friendly furry cat male - and the right lens for that, that wonderful old Hermagis Petzval projection lens, with its soft and glowing rendering.