• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hello Fellow Photographers

Trina Koster

Hello everyone,

I'm a photographer from Guelph, Ontario that specializes in weddings, portraits, headshots, events, and product photography.

I work with a small team of photographers at my company Trina Koster Photography.

Nice to meet you all!

Trina

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hello everyone,

I'm a photographer from Guelph, Ontario that specializes in weddings, portraits, headshots, events, and product photography.

I work with a small team of photographers at my company Trina Koster Photography.

Nice to meet you all!

Trina

Trina,

I find your event pictures so warm and lively, full of love. The Cuba workshops are down to earth, vivid, and seem to actually link to Ordinary Cuban people!

That pounding of food in a pestle and dances by a beach were spectacular.

Glad you joined us. Please share as many pictures as you can.

You may post your upcoming workshops in the appropriate section once you start sharing the delightful pictures!

Asher

Trina Koster

Thank you Asher thats very kind! The Photo Cuba workshops are always a highlight of my year. The Cuban people we meet each year are very friendly and inviting and its always a fun time for participants.

I'll be sure to share more photos soon! :)

Trina