• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

February 2011 Calendar

Just wanted to share this with you all.

Skyy%20Calendar%20Feb%202011.jpg

Skyy Calendar- Feb. 2011 By Cody White​

Let me know how it works.

I myself like it.

I think the choice of cropping with the reflections works for me, I can't comment on colours though.
The only thing I could say is that the bottle is not quite straight and is more confusing because of the lines in the calendar. :)

Cem_Usakligil

Hi Cody,

Compared to the photos you've shown in the Skyy meets black thread, this is a huge improvement. You have worked on getting the correct lighting of the bottle against a dark background, while the spectacular highlights define the shape of the bottle and separate it from the background. I commend you for the progress, good job.

However, the bottle is not vertical as Sandrine has commented but it can be easily corrected using a slight rotation. Or if you want the bottle to be at an angle, go all the way and rotate it further from the vertical.

Cheers,

Hi Cody,

Compared to the photos you've shown in the Skyy meets black thread, this is a huge improvement. You have worked on getting the correct lighting of the bottle against a dark background, while the spectacular highlights define the shape of the bottle and separate it from the background. I commend you for the progress, good job.

However, the bottle is not vertical as Sandrine has commented but it can be easily corrected using a slight rotation. Or if you want the bottle to be at an angle, go all the way and rotate it further from the vertical.

Cheers,
Thanks Cem.

It took me awhile, but I think it getting there.

Hi Cody,

I agree. Cody, kudos, you've made very good progress in a short time.

Cheers,
Bart

Charlotte Thompson

Cody

Very cool shot
Sky should be so lucky to have this photo
and now I'm thinking Vodka Martini!!
however that one doesn't come until just before dinner-

Charlotte-

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Cody,

The Sky is the limit, but not anymore! Am very satisfied that the harsh well-mannered honest criticism and lack of pandering has paid off for you! It's satisfying for those of us who started OPF as a forum without barriers. We don't ask anyone to enter as an expert. We do however hope for folk to develop and go for a goal and that's where OPF makes sense. You are now on the very first rung of the ladder to your success.

Kudos to all who contributed.

Asher