• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Wedding Moments & My First Post including a Photo

Clayton Lofgren

The bride certainly looks happy. Reminds me of when I run a sportfishing camp and a girl caught a trophy fish. There is an extra hand trying to pull her back or pinch her?

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Hello Heather
I guess the all familes where very happy with your work!

BTW we don't need this advertising for any image hosting, even free… nothing is free, someone has to pay for it…

So I deleted the links

Thank you for your understanding :)

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Nicolas,

That's just the hosting website! I tried to remove it but couldn't. We need to know other free servers. Let's make a new thread to list them.

Asher

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
No...

The bride certainly looks happy.
There is an extra hand trying to pull her back or pinch her?

No, it's not an extra hand - it's the bride's had linked through what I assume is the father's arm...

Certainly captures the emotion of the day. I might have tried for a bit of better angle or a longer lens to eliminate a bit of showing her bit of extra chin...

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Nicolas,

That's just the hosting website! I tried to remove it but couldn't. We need to know other free servers. Let's make a new thread to list them.

Asher

Making a thread about hosting, to all share our experience is wise, needed and I agree…
But if everone starts to post advertising below each images or at the end of each posts, we better have paying banners to pay for OPF…
Let's not mix things! as I wrote "nothing is free, someone has to pay for it…"