• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Rugby League

Leinster v Munster 07-072012 at Ashbourne RFC

# 1
PJF_8625.jpg

# 2
PJF_8602.jpg

# 3
PJF_8513.jpg

# 4

PJF_8767.jpg

Thanks for looking

Last edited by a moderator:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Peter,

I've rarely seen such expression in North American men playing their version of Rugby, American "Football". The fellows here are pretty primordial in their facial agonies!

Asher

fahim mohammed

Peter, I first saw the images and wanted to see them again in order to comment. I have since done so a few times.

The first image is one of the best I have seen that conveys the intensity of the game and that of the players.

An excellent image without reservation.

Best regards.

Bob Latham

Although they're all well executed, the first image stands out for me. The player's faces portray the fine balance between sporting aggression and street violence.

Looking forwards to seeing more Peter.

Bob