• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

No need

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
... for crispy sharpness when taking this moment in time of our daughter and her brother ...

Wolfgang,

This is amongst the best genre of photography, where one pays attention to aspects of natural human behavior.

I am so gratefully for the wonderful portraitists who bring us humanity in all its shades, styles and level of "success".

To mention a few, I'd do love the street poses of Fahim Mohammed. He's engaged them. Likewise the faces of the denizens in the villages in Nicaragua by Robert Watcher, as I know he returns to give them prints, even a year later. James lemon poses folk in stage street and these are generally isolated and more formal, while Antonio Correia actually hijacks friends and key citizens to his garage studio and lights them as if he was Yousuf Karsh himself. But he doesn't have such a circle of subjects as Winston Churchill, but takes the same care!

You however, have, in this picture, captured the transience of affection between those we both love and take for granted, who form the fabric of our lives and are aware of our core personalities.

I hope you can search for more as this is a rare and stellar achievement.

Asher