• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Mixed signals

Tom dinning

Registrant*
The psychologist is showing the adolescent some images.
"don't tell me what you see, tell me what you're thinking when you see the images"

_DSF6630 by Tom Dinning, on Flickr

"I see XXXXXXXXXXXXX"the youth states

_D3S3423 by Tom Dinning, on Flickr

"I see XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"

_D3S9466 copy by Tom Dinning, on Flickr

"
I see XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Here's the last. what do you think?

_DSC1524 copy by Tom Dinning, on Flickr

I wonder XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX?

Last edited by a moderator:

James Lemon

I am thinking. Please give me less words and better pictures! I find the story, mostly boring and condescending, telling me how to look at the images rather than letting the images do the talking.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
There's no excuse for including sexual comments as you have started to do. I therefore deleted the offending words, just cleaning up to conform to the T.O.S.

Your repeated jokes, Tom, as this here, remaining uncut, would imply that we tolerate mysogenistic attitudes.

Please not find excuses to decorate posts with such innuendo as it is damaging to this community and will not be tolerated.

Asher

Asher Kelman

That is not fair Asher !
There was not offense whatsoever.

I loved the hole presentation !

Exactly, LOL!

I am happy that we have diverse opinions and attitudes. You are exceptionally modern and culturally have no issues. I however have to also consider the folk who are offended. That is why we have a TOS.

The language here should be as at a dinner table where young children, religious folk and grandmother are also present. We do have places "Uptown" for NSFW topics or presentations.

We could have your B&W portraits and then add in the same terms. It could be fabulous in an international art exhibition and you would be written up as a genius of the 21st Century and folk from schools of philosophy might even suggest that your work was an allegory for modern civilization.....and it would be!

Like you, Tom Dinning is a very capable and experienced photographer. His work stands on its own and doesn't need bathroom humor to be impressive.

Asher

Asher Kelman

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This picture was not staged. It shows part of our lives. Although the sight is very rare, anyone venturing in a public street, no matter their sensibilities, are at normal risk of such a confronting, (and IMHO, stunning), vision. In any Western metropolis, she would be considered "fashionable" and svelt and no doubt would be unlikely to be turned away from elite clubs in Hollywood.

_DSC1524 copy by Tom Dinning, on Flickr

Such a picture stands on its own.

It is like having caught site of a jaguar in the same spot! Not a common sight and quite exceptional!

Asher

Asher Kelman

Mixed signal could be one of those girls like on Anthony Bourdain. Lol
Don

Don,

I never saw those "girls" on Anthony Bourdain, LOL, but I can imagine. Thought he just went traveling for exotic foods!

Yes, I noticed that the picture outline had a blur, but that doesn't detract. In fact, it's more realistic. Perfection is not necessarily needed here.

Asher