• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Hi I'm Dave from Los Angeles, CA

DavidLai

Hi Everyone,

I'm Dave from Los Angeles, California. I found this forum through another forum that I frequently visit. I've been shooting digital on and off for the last 3 years and I'd like to consider myself a serious hobbyist. I have strong interests in photography, salt water fish reef keeping, salt water fishing (party boat and kayak) and am an all around nice guy. If anyone is interested in reef keeping or fishing, please feel free to PM me as I would be happy to direct you to the right resources.

On a professional level, my area of specialty is Human Resources...especially dealing with Labor Law, Employee Relations, Employee Benefits and Compensation. If you are opening up your own business and need business advice from the Employer perspective, feel free to ask as well.

Best,
Dave.

Last edited:

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Welcome Dave,

Hopefully you will find this is a place to bring your photographs to a new level and express your view of things with all the potential you have.

Asher :)