• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

hello, from washington dc

souleye cisse

hi, I'm souleye. I'm a photographer from senegal, w africa, based out of washington dc. I shoot primarily headshots. actors' headshots, business headshots and model photography. I can do other types of photography such as events and product but these are the areas that I specialize in. I'm quite new here and still feeling my way around. like I read 'how to post images' but when I go to my control panel I don't see any menu item that refers to pictures or albums. I look forward to networking with you all.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Bienvenu, Souleye!

We're a diverse group of photographers and we're happy to have another photographer bring his own unique experience to our small community. Our interest is in sharing our own personal journeys with and through photography.

As to posting, get a free online hosting account and then just ut the URL of the image between
and it will appear. Beyond that you can center the image, add space around it and give a title as you wish.

Asher