• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: silence

Wolfgang Plattner

Hi

Nearby there is a gravel quarry, whose owner organizes two times a year exhibitions for sculptors. Their work is shown nearby the water, a very attractiv ambience for their work.

This years novemberexhibtion I visited in the morning ... it was a somewhat mystical, surreal situation ...

p416886934-5.jpg

"the silence of november" - C1, PS CS6, Topaz Clarity, Topaz Simplify​

Hi

Nearby there is a gravel quarry, whose owner organizes two times a year exhibitions for sculptors. Their work is shown nearby the water, a very attractiv ambience for their work.

This years novemberexhibtion I visited in the morning ... it was a somewhat mystical, surreal situation ...

p416886934-5.jpg

Wonderful! Love the fog as the background.
Maggie

Thank you for sharing this fine photograph of an evocative location, Wolfgang. You're absolutely right about the ambience of the place; the gravel pit owner has quite a gem, I'd say.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi

p416886934-5.jpg

This is amazing! There's generosity, openness to new experience, entrepreneurial nature and more. It reveals so much of the nature of the quarry owner, perhaps better than a portrait, in portrait format of the man himself!

I wish we could be there. Perhaps you can photograph each of the pieces, or at least the one's that impress you most.

Asher

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
Vey nice and appealing image…
I like the dark areas and airy lights, contrasts and softness.
Very well balanced! Gravel that rocks! : )