• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

last wedding shot from 2007

Paul Bestwick

pro member
Another shot from one of my favorite locations. ( some quick & dirty pp)

Kombi.jpg

Kathy Rappaport

pro member
I like the concept I am, a big fan of the older VW's having owned a 1973 Convertible for 12 years (what a prop it would be now), but his hand is lit and it draws my eye to it and the license plate and their faces are shaded so it's about the car more than the couple. The tilt is tired now in trends - at least in the US - just discussed this on the pro wedding forum.

Editing to add - in the US she'd be driving - not him (ha ha)

nicolas claris

OPF Co-founder/Administrator
as i said... quick & dirty pp. im not interested in trends, i make my own.

I guess that for wedding photographers (which I'm not!) you better stay away from trends and build your own style…
After all, wedding photography is 'also' supposed to keep the memory of a very particular moment of one's life, and suppose to last long (the memory)… a time enough for trends to change many times…

janet Smith

pro member
I like this shot very much, for me it shows this lovely young couple having a great time, and I would never mistake this shot for anyone elses but Paul's, so IMHO his objective has been achieved.

I think the fun of the moment Paul has captured will always override 'trend' and will be a precious fun memory for them to treasure.....