• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

M8 visits Scotland

fahim mohammed

leaving the first few posts in this forum, the previous ones are dated 2007! wonder why?

I love my Leicas as much as my Nikons. So took my M8 and M7 with me to Scotland and would like to share some of my impressions of this beautiful country and the people.

http://umdah.zenfolio.com/p898284061/

Thanks for looking.

Shane Carter

Nice work. Have to say tho that going off site to look at 66 photos is impossible to really comment on. Can you pick your fav 4 and post here? My sense is that you will get a lot more comments if you narrow it down and make it really easy to see right here on the thread. Just a thought and my opinion of course. :)

Alain Briot

pro member
Nice work. Have to say tho that going off site to look at 66 photos is impossible to really comment on. Can you pick your fav 4 and post here? My sense is that you will get a lot more comments if you narrow it down and make it really easy to see right here on the thread. Just a thought and my opinion of course. :)

Good point. There are also several different subjects in this collection, and it makes it that much difficult to comment on it.

fahim mohammed

Shane,Alain. Thanks for taking the trouble to stop by.
You folks are correct, and I shall link an image or two.
Thanks.