• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Christmas Eve service

Nill Toulme

The long and the short of it (400mm & 15mm fish, respectively) ...

071224-glenn-065_std.jpg

071224-glenn-166_std.jpg

Entire service here.

God bless us every one. ;-)

Nill
~~
www.toulme.net

Shane Carter

Love the first one, although the crop is slightly off to the right...on purpose to balance with the candle? Boy a fish is a very different look from above. Look a a bit like you sproted some wings for that shot Nill. ;)

Steve Stone

Very nice Nill. I see that fisheye gets to work off of the football field also. A dramatic effect either place. I like it. Happy New Year.

Steve

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Nill,

This is an impressive service that must involve participation of hundereds of people. The choirs, the children particpating in the service with bells and candle lights and the actors for the story telling is an huge organized effort. You have done a great job. The lighting looks like a challenge as does trying to capture all the kids as you sample the congregants.

I hope they appreciate all the hard work.

The little boy shephard with the goat/sheep wrapped in a blanket, was especially heart warming.

Thanks for sharing,

Asher

I need some fresh ideas for the Family Service on Christmas Eve. There is a LOT of energy in the room and plays are hard because the kids can't settle down , so the players can be heard. I have done some fun interactive services that have really been well received. But I need a fresh idea.

Cheers.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I need some fresh ideas for the Family Service on Christmas Eve. There is a LOT of energy in the room and plays are hard because the kids can't settle down , so the players can be heard. I have done some fun interactive services that have really been well received. But I need a fresh idea.

Cheers.

But Christmas eve has long gone! Are you referring to December 2010?