• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Statement and Prints

Charlotte Thompson

Charlotte Thompson Digital Art Transparency Overlays. Conceptual Impressions. _______________________________________ I am fascinated with the idea of multilayer visual art which I produce on a very modern contemporary level. The process has taken seven years to develop. I would like the viewer to come to his or her own conclusions when contemplating my art. I find in my own description that the work is highly charged with emotion, mystery- a haunting kind of allure and strongly suggestive. That one might look and become part of a unique process for individual thinking. I am in every piece I create.

Conceptual Impressions. Art education private school Mt. Caramel Houston Bellaire-Houston Current - Books Covers.. Steen Langstrup Denmark Horror Writer for MORKET. Annika vonHoldt, Denmark. Thriller Writer and in close collaboration with Ms. vonHoldt - I sell individual art to clients Internationally Denmark, Sweden, Australia , Korea and U.S.A. An Art piece is featured on Interieur Advanced Vision owned by Annemie Vandermael. The Witch Annemie the piece was made especially for Ms. Vandormael. Yejin Music Academey Gallery Art Showing- South Korea. D.O.E Productions, California- and my art can be found on http://www.progettismarriiti.com/

Warrior
DigitalVintage
11x14
Prints/unlimited

Lydia
DigitalVintage
11x14
Prints/unlimited

Dancing with Angels
DigitalVintage
11x14
Prints/unlimited