• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Breath

Rachel McLain

10418286_373099582855596_3423377259286983928_n.jpg

(Sorry about the watermark, but I don't put them up on FB without a watermark and I don't have this one hosted anywhere else yet.)

Aha, the nice tutorial on posting images worked!

I shoot with a Nikon D5100, the kit lens, and a +10 macro filter. Someday I'd love to be able to afford a real macro lens, but I do love what I get with this combo and it works for me.

Rach
www.rachelmclain.com
https://www.facebook.com/RachelMcLainFineArtPhotography

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
10418286_373099582855596_3423377259286983928_n.jpg

(Sorry about the watermark, but I don't put them up on FB without a watermark and I don't have this one hosted anywhere else yet.)

Aha, the nice tutorial on posting images worked!

I shoot with a Nikon D5100, the kit lens, and a +10 macro filter. Someday I'd love to be able to afford a real macro lens, but I do love what I get with this combo and it works for me.

Rach
www.rachelmclain.com
https://www.facebook.com/RachelMcLainFineArtPhotography

Rachel,

What are we seeing. I can't identify everything although it looks ethereal and delicate.

Asher

Rachel McLain

This is a drop of water on a stem of a green bean plant in my garden. The morning sun is essentially right behind the drop and created that aura of light.

Rach

fahim mohammed

Hi Rachel.

I really like the subtle hues and the diffused lighting enhances the viewing experience.
Beautifully simple.

There might come a time when you really need extra equipment to add to your photographic arsenal.

But the greatest photographic tool is you. As you clearly show.

Keep it up.

Rachel McLain

I would adore extra equipment. It's just not in the budget right now. My son is a high school senior, though, so maybe 4 more years and it will be easier!! :)

Rach

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I would adore extra equipment. It's just not in the budget right now. My son is a high school senior, though, so maybe 4 more years and it will be easier!! :)

Rach

If you had extra equipment, Rachel, we'd not be able to compete! So I guess we have 4 years breathing space!

I hope you revisit these bean plants in the early morning or at sunset.

Asher

Rachel McLain

If you had extra equipment, Rachel, we'd not be able to compete! So I guess we have 4 years breathing space!

I hope you revisit these bean plants in the early morning or at sunset.

Asher

Ha! I am so totally sure that isn't true!

I do love the bean plants--the flowers are so wonderful. Plus when all is said and done I get food! :)

Here's a bean flower early morning for you.
Promises%2520DSC_0063_5333.JPG

Rach