• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Leaf Digital Training in Los Angeles

Amy Goalen

Hello Everyone!

I still have a few seats available for my last scheduled Leaf Digital Training Workshop. This 8 hour workshop is scheduled for

Thursday December 14th at Smashbox Studios in Culver City,CA

The price for the workshop is $225 per person and this includes lunch, software lecture/trianing, lots of hands-on time with the Leaf Aprus 75 Digital back and Hasselblad H2 camera.

For more information or to sign up please visit: http://prodigitalconsulting.com

Cheers!

Amy Goalen
310-590-5844
Digital Tech/Software Trainer

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Amy,

Seems a pretty interesting opportunity. Maybe you might explain a little of who the intended audience is so that folks can have a better feel for the program.

Asher