• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Asymmetry

James Lemon

i-mJ95Prj-L.jpg

James Lemon

James,

Did you bend his glasses to get this added effect? Pretty impressive how ever you did it!

congrats,

Asher

Hello Asher

I don't have an explanation for the bent frames; this is how he was wearing them .There aren't any lenses in them either. When I noticed him and asked to take his picture he looked at my camera and responded by saying " With a Leica? Yes!

Best, regards
James

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hello Asher

I don't have an explanation for the bent frames; this is how he was wearing them .There aren't any lenses in them either. When I noticed him and asked to take his picture he looked at my camera and responded by saying " With a Leica? Yes!

James

So what's the story with this fellow. Did you discover any thing else about the fellow?

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Hi Asher

I did not engage with him other than to take a few pics and forget about myself for a few moments.

Best, regards
James

Well, I hope you see more gentlemen like this and perhaps can return to where he hangs out. This is worth making the start of a set.

Asher