• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Postcards from Lisbon...

fahim mohammed

Two days ago

p3129748424-6.jpg

Lovely lovely people. Wonderful place...

p3128955333-6.jpg

fahim mohammed

Thanks Jarmo. You must visit Portugal...really a wonderful place.

p3129988788-5.jpg

Of course, there is a history associated with most things...others more familiar with Portugal could explain better...

p3129998375-4.jpg

fahim mohammed

Asher, Klaus, Karishma...Thank you so very much.

Now Asher.

There is a simple answer to your question. But why not make you and/or your memory do some work!

My answer is contained in the very last scene ( the last minute ) of the movie ' inherit the wind '.
Either version..Spencer Tracy or Jack Lemon. A little dated movie perhaps, but well worth watching. No?

Let me know what you find.

Best.

Did the architects really understand the math or believed in God to keep this up!

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Asher, Klaus, Karishma...Thank you so very much.

Now Asher.

There is a simple answer to your question. But why not make you and/or your memory do some work!

My answer is contained in the very last scene ( the last minute ) of the movie ' inherit the wind '.
Either version..Spencer Tracy or Jack Lemon. A little dated movie perhaps, but well worth watching. No?

Let me know what you find.

Best.

Fahim,

I look forward to that movie, but no time just now. I am behind in delivering pictures of pregnant couples - the babies have been born, bless them! Still fixing my house and bending metal!

.....and too much time at the dentist, as well as a paper mache space helmet for my grandsons!

No time yet for movies, LOL!

Asher