• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Another Mirror Image

Mary Bull

Ray West said:
If there is a pet portrait section, then post in there, I guess, but not destroy this creation of this, the first cat portrait on OPF. I think, like 'the ashes', this has a special significant place in time/space, and should be treated with some reverence.
What Asher did was great! I very, very, very much appreciate your kind words about it, too, Ray.

I am having such a good time.

Mary

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Mary Bull said:
What Asher did was great! I very, very, very much appreciate your kind words about it, too, Ray.

I am having such a good time.

Mary
Well Mary,

You are so gracious, how could we do less?

To maintain the Royal Status of your princely cat, we have opened a "Pet's Corner" for the no less loved cats dogs and other pets.

Just don't make a mess. Smileys or course are welcome but don't make a mess!

A warning, others might like your pictures and download them to show firends, pick up new ones at a party and so forth!

Don has generously agreed to be the moderator.

Congrats, thanks and Good luck.

In event you are caught, OPF wil deny knowledge of you,

Asher

Mary Bull

Thanks, Asher.

I promise to behave. I'll enjoy seeing other's pictures of their pets--the onese they have themselves shot. I think that should be one of the criteria.

Mary

Don Lashier

Mary Bull said:
We wouldn't let it overwhelm the more serious work at OPF.

Actually, artistic pet photography is quite challenging, which is why so many so many look mundane. I know, I've got tons.

- DL

Mary Bull

So, it can be fun and a serious learning experience also, to share photos of our pets. I like the concept.

The forum is up, I notice, Don.

Could you post one or two of yours and comment on what you did, and what you like about what you did?

And I, myself, am always interested in *how* you did it, also.

Mary

Cem_Usakligil

Well, I have already posted a few pictures my ragdolls.
It IS very difficult to picture pets properly! Try holding a cat still for more than 0.4 sec when it does not want to. A big challenge indeed!

Cheers,

Cem

Don Lashier

Mary Bull said:
Could you post one or two of yours and comment on what you did, and what you like about what you did?

And I, myself, am always interested in *how* you did it, also.

Mary

Will do when I get home. In addition to *how*, I think a few comments about the subject's personality would be in order also.

- DL

Cem_Usakligil

Don Lashier said:
Will do when I get home. In addition to *how*, I think a few comments about the subject's personality would be in order also.

- DL
For all cats fill in the dotted line for personality: "Neurotic".

Cheers,

Cem