• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

My World: Steel & Glass Portfolio: Photographs of my sculptures.

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
Having looked at your work for some considerable time...

Wonderful fusion of thought, vision and hand work. Love the way the whole setup is integrated into the
room. The sculpted red ribbon stands in beautiful contrast to its surroundings, drawing one to approach it and look closer. Super work.

The image additionally plays to the strength of the light flooding the room and how it illuminates the various elements.

Now where would you spread a small carpet on the floor for you and me to dine together :)

Best regards.

Well, I do have room for that carpet, LOL!

If small is 8 ft x 8 ft, we can do it!

We have great markets here for very fresh produce and fish and meats!

Also, we can catch some grasshoppers and make chocolate covered treats! Well they are crickets and live under a rock!

Asher