• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Start of the spring festival

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
There is a gun salute at the beginning of the spring festival in Munich. Heavy-handed PP but I like it this way.

Best regards,
Michael

I like the B&W. It helps to project the sense of tradition, as colored pictures bring along much more joy and fun. This opening shot, is more traditional.

Asher

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief
I believe that they have some magnificently artistic, technologically advanced tents with stretched fabrics supported from above. They are, I believe, held up by pylons and overhead cables. I hope you might be able to bring us pictures.

Amy I correct?

Asher

Michael Nagel

There are two tents and these are basically the same sort of tents like on the Oktoberfest.

No pictures from the tents...

The Frühlingsfest war somehow more quiet and cozy a few years ago but it has recently changed into some sort of Oktoberfest for those who can't wait for the real one...

Best regards,
Michael