• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Myranda!

James Lemon

i-zS2CHBF-L.jpg

Asher Kelman

OPF Owner/Editor-in-Chief

James,

What a delightful "plein aire" picture! This is a lucky find, unless you actually staged the painter and it represents your direction from the first idea.

Making me suspect the latter is that she has such a delicate skirt that serves to make her has important as the beach scene she is painting.

But then she could just be a very naturally gracious and sensitive woman and you just arrived at the scene.

I do hope you took many more pictures, however this chance came about as the assemblage of scene and woman hood is simply wonderful!

Either you are exceptionally lucky or you have found an unusually talented muse, or both!

Asher

James Lemon

James,

What a delightful "plein aire" picture! This is a lucky find, unless you actually staged the painter and it represents your direction from the first idea.

Making me suspect the latter is that she has such a delicate skirt that serves to make her has important as the beach scene she is painting.

But then she could just be a very naturally gracious and sensitive woman and you just arrived at the scene.

I do hope you took many more pictures, however this chance came about as the assemblage of scene and woman hood is simply wonderful!

Either you are exceptionally lucky or you have found an unusually talented muse, or both!

Asher

Hello Asher

Thank you for your astute observations!!! I notice the scene while I was driving and managed to find a place to pull over about a half klick away, parked my vehicle and walked back. She utilizes the skirt as a rag to wipe her paint brushes from time to time as you will also notice the stains from the picture.

She was commissioned to paint this picture of the tree by the man who planted it many years ago. The painting will become a gift for a wedding anniversary.

Myranda has been painting from an early age.She-recently graduated from Capilano University with an Associates Degree of Art History in the spring of 2016.

I only took a few pics but this is the image that caught my eye while driving past. Not much staging, I did have her move a few distracting items out of the way, they are hidden in front of the skirt.

Best, regards
James