• Please use real names.

Greetings to all who have registered to OPF and those guests taking a look around. Please use real names. Registrations with fictitious names will not be processed. REAL NAMES ONLY will be processed

Firstname Lastname

Register

We are a courteous and supportive community. No need to hide behind an alia. If you have a genuine need for privacy/secrecy then let me know!
  • Welcome to the new site. Here's a thread about the update where you can post your feedback, ask questions or spot those nasty bugs!

Late afternoon stroll

Robert Watcher

Anne and I headed out into some uncharted streets late this afternoon - before filling up on Salvadoran pupusas for supper. This old VW van drove by and stopped for a minute on the bridge. I quickly stepped between it and car following close behind, to grab this shot.

I noticed the round mirrors on a motorcycle parked on the street and used one to frame the street behind me. I looked in the other mirror to see if there was anything interesting to shoot --- and all their was was me lol.

IMG_3804.jpg

IMG_3797c5fdc.jpg

IMG_3796fc2a2.jpg

Robert Watcher

I'M NEVER BORED. Just try finding facades like this to photograph in Canada. Nada.

Anne and I have been in Quetzaltenango for almost 2 years now (including a few stints back home for a few months each). I photograph in the city pretty well every day, and have not yet ran out content that I have not photographed before. I sometimes wonder how many more years before I have to start revisiting scenee I have photographed before:

IMG_3832ba1ee.jpg

IMG_383538b64.jpg

IMG_3852ce71c.jpg

Peter Dexter

Thanks for posting those, they're wonderful. I would think you'd want to be cautious of taking shots of peoples license plates with their knowledge. You certainly would want to be around here.