Open Photography Forums  
HOME FORUMS NEWS FAQ SEARCH

Go Back   Open Photography Forums > OPF Welcome Hall > Entry Digital Photography

Entry Digital Photography Entry to a digital world can be eased. Try us!

Old March 18th, 2012, 07:41 AM

Default Oconee Bell

The Oconee Bell is one of the rarest wildflowers in the United States. It was quite a surprise to find out they grow in the back yard of our new house. When they bloom next year I'll try to get a better photo. It looks like I should use a little less exposure.

Oconee Bell #1
Bob Rogers
Old March 19th, 2012, 08:36 AM

Bob, your photo drove me to my trusted wildflower guide. Oconee Bell is new to me.

As you mentioned, there are several areas of the flowers that may be blown due to overexposure, but the silver lining is that you have an entire year to experiment with other subjects before they make their next appearance. You are very fortunate in having this jewel established in your back yard!